HTC One S users, here is the latest Trick Droid Custom ROM unveiled for you and this is likely to grant you high-speed file processing, enhanced battery life, amazing themes and optimization of RAM. It accompanies a good number of features while the Android 4.1 or 4.1.1 Jelly Bean is likely to delay to be unveiled officially. On basis of rumors, the HTC One S is about to receive this update officially and this likely to bring stability being from T-Mobiles. However, these are part of rumors, so are not trustworthy. But, for this you need to unlock the bootloader of HTC One S and then go for the update.
• The ROM is pre-rooted with SuperSU and hence no need of rooting device
• It is Deodexed, zipaligned and busybox installed
• Facilitates init.d scripts extended quick settings along with enhanced EXT4 system
• Improved battery backup as the RAM is optimized
• Removal of 3-dot menu and bloatwares
• Additions of custom boot animation and optimization of User Interface
• Improved CPU performance along with 1% of stock battery
• Many more
Note: After the flashing of the ROM, your device is rooted and rooting means loss of warranty.
1. HTC One S
2. Computer with web access
3. Original USB data cable to connect and enable the USB Debugging by taping on screen
4. Charge your device’s battery fully or up to 50% so that it does not shut in between the process.
5. Back up all your important data and files so that you don’t lose them during the process.
1. Firstly, you need to download the trick ROM package on to your computer.
2. Next, you need to download GApps package on to your computer.
3. Using the USB data cable, connect your device to your computer and then copy and paste or transfer the downloaded files to the SD card of your device.
4. Now, disconnect the data cable and turn off your One S device.
5. Now, press and hold the Volume down button and Power button simultaneously to enter into boot loader mode and then select ‘recovery mode.’ If you come across any trouble while entering into recovery mode, then download the ROM manager app from the Google Play Store. Install and open the app and your device will automatically boot into recovery mode.
6. When you are in the Recovery, you need to select ‘install zip from sd card,’ then select ‘choose zip from sd card’ and then select both the files, one after the other in order to flash. The flashing of each file will take up to 2 minutes.
7. Once the flashing is complete, the device will automatically reboot running the new ROM. If the device does not reboot automatically, you need select ‘Go back’ option in the Recovery and then select ‘reboot system now.’
Once you are done with the above instructions, know that you have successfully updated your HTC One S with super fast Trick Cuatom ROM.
DISCLAIMER: Note that you are following these instructions at your own risk and make sure that we are not liable for any damage caused to your device due to the instructions provided in this guide.