The arrival of New Year 2012 seems to bring smiles in the faces of Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 users. Yes Samsung has released an all new 3.2 Honeycomb meant for Indian users. This new 3.2 Honeycomb update is also known as XWKL1 firmware.
We wont be responsible for any harm caused to your device during the updation procedure that is unlikely to happen if you follow the instructions carefully. This updation procedure is only applicable to Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 tablets that are not network locked so do not try it in any other devices as it may not be reversible and might harm the device by blocking it.
Let’s take a glance at some of the prominent changes as observed in this Honeycomb 3.2 update
Enhancements in 3.2 Honeycomb update:
- Android Market upgraded to the recent 3.4.4 version that runs smoothly even on slow internet data speeds
- Wi Fi issues have been fixed and Back button is changed
- Readers Hub, All Share for DLNA sharing have been added and the overall UI is faster than before
- Frequency of Stock Browser crashes has been considerably reduced and battery has been slightly optimized
- Task Manager App operates more smoothly and RAM Manager also works efficiently
- Device screen black out bug and number of apps running in background bugs have been fixed
Steps to Update HC 3.2 in your Galaxy Tab 750:
Step-1: From the home screen, navigate to the top most right side of your screen and click on “Apps”. From the list of “Apps” click on “Settings”.
Step-2: From the left pane in “Settings” scroll down and click on “About Tablet”.
Step-3: On the right panel in “About Tablet” you will come across an option called “Software Update”. Click on it then select “Update” after which it will prompt you to enable 3G or Wi Fi.
Step-4: After enabling 3G or Wi Fi click on “OK” to proceed. When your device is connected to server, download the firmware via internet and after downloading is complete the device will restart.
If you are unable to get the updation notification, you can alternately install KIES PC Suite to your computer and then update the firmware via KIES PC Suite. Connect the tab to the computer and open KIES Tool in your PC then follow the on screen instructions to update the firmware.
Thus you can update your Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 with the new Honeycomb 3.2 XWKL1 firmware manually by following the above mentioned simple steps