Well, if you are an owner of the Motorola XOOM device, you can flash Cyanogen 10 on your device if you are fond of it. For this, you need to say goodbye to Honeycomb and flash Cyanogen 10 in order to get the advanced and enhanced facilities on to your WiFi and LTE i.e. Wingray and Stingray versions. It seems that you will be having a wide range of options as you are to accomplish with a highly optimized tweak build of Android 4.1 Jellybean for your Xoom tablet.
Things to be noted:
• Check your device if it is the WiFi and LTE versions of the Motorola XOOM. Do this by tapping on settings-> about tablet and scroll down.
• The flashing of this ROM is only applicable on a rooted device which implies that your device loses its warranty.
1. Motorola Xoom being rooted and installed with the Clockwork Mod Recovery.
2. PC with web access.
3. USB Data cable of your device.
4. Carry out Nandroid backup and turn off your device. Next, press the Volume Up and Down key in order to have access to the recovery mode, where you need to select ‘Backup & restore’ and then select Backup to create the nandroid backup.
5. Charge your device’s battery fully or at a least up to 50% so that it does not shut in between the process.
• Firstly, you need to download Nightly CM10 package on to your PC which is available in 2 versions, namely,
• Next, download Google apps on to your PC.
• Now, using the USB data cable, connect the device to the computer and transfer the required package files to the SD card of your device and detach the USB cable.
• Turn off your device and press Volume Up key and power button one after the other so that you enter into recovery mode.
• Now, when you are in the recovery mode, you need to select wipe cache partition and then select wipe data in order to clear data. This will remove obstructions during the process.
• Select the “install zip file” option from the SD card and flash the Cyanogen Mod 10 and GApps. You need to flash each files, one after the other.
• Once done with the above procedure, wait for a while and the device will reboot automatically or in the recovery mode, select reboot system now.
Once, you are done with these above steps, know that your Motorola Xoom is running on CyanogenMod 10 ROM which is highly optimized Jelly Bean.
DISCLAIMER: Note that you are following these instructions at your own risk and make sure that we are not liable for any damage caused to your device due to the instructions provided in this guide.