Here is good news for as the Official Jellybean 4.1.1 has been unveiled for the International Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 and this took place in Poland. The flashing of this Stock ROM is carried out via Odin and in fact the CSC is likely to vary. There may be variations in the device default region if the device is not from Poland and this ROM is likely to have bugs. This Stock ROM firmware is based on the XXDLIB and the CSC is based on OXFDLI1. Check out the discussions below in order to know the requirements and instructions of flashing the ROM.
Thins to be noted
If you are a user who does not reside in Poland, then your CSC will be changed after the application of the stock firmware. Hence, you need to download the Galaxy S/S2 CSC app from the Google Play Store and install it as well. Once you are done with the installation, open it and then tap on ‘Change CSC’ button. Here, you need to select the present country and tap on the install button.
1. International version of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
2. Computer with web access
3. Original USB data cable
4. Charge your device’s battery fully or up to 50% so that it does not shut in between the process.
5. Back up all your important data and files so that you don’t lose them during the process and you can do this with the backup app and then restore later.
6. Your Anti-Virus software may interrupt the rooting process. Hence, you need to uninstall all your antivirus suites on your computer as well as on your phone.
1. Firstly, you need to download the official XXDLIB Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware package on to your computer and hereafter extract it as well.
2. Next, you need to download the Odin3_v3.04.zip file on to your computer and extract and open it too.
3. Turn you device off and enter into download mode and this you can do by pressing and holding the Home, Volume Down key and Power button.
4. Using the USB data cable, connect your device to your computer and your device will be detected by the Odin and the ID : COM section turns yellow. In case, this does not work, then you need to download the Samsung KIES once again on to your computer properly.
5. Now, in the Odin, click on PDA and then select ‘*.tar.md5’.
6. Once you are done with the above step, you need to click on start in order to initiate the flashing of ROM. Here, wait for sometime till the device reboots automatically.
Once you are done with the above discussed instructions, know that your International Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 has been updated with official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIB.
DISCLAIMER: Note that you are following these instructions at your own risk and make sure that we are not liable for any damage caused to your device due to the instructions provided in this guide.