A good number of custom-made ROM has been unveiled for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 and these are made by the members of the XDA Developers. Here is another amazing Jellybean Custom ROM named as the Jellyblast V3. This version is quite stable and hence is likely to transform your Stock ROM into the latest Jellybean platform totally. With this, there is an addition of the Sony Bravia engine which enables clear picture viewing. The features of this amazing ROM are discussed below.
Supports 33 languages
DDLF1 firmware based
Jellybean icon, status bar, notification panel and music app is added
Screenlock settings are added
OTA update via settings
Digital clock and Jellybean analog
2 sets of launcher like the Holo & Stock touchwiz
Additions of Toggles and boot animations
Tweaks to speed up access to web
Additional Chrome for browsing
Things to be noted:
This update is only applicable for the Galaxy Y ‘S5360’ and hence checks the model number of your device carefully before you opt to carry out the update.
• Samsung KIES installed PC to detect the device
• USB Data cable
• Back up all your important data and files so that you don’t lose them during the process. You can do this by GO backup available in Google Play. And Titanium backup is best optionyou’re your rooted device
• Charge your device’s battery fully or up to 50% so that it does not shut in between the process.
• USB Debugging should be enabled during the transfer of the zip file on to the SD card.
1. Firstly, you need to download the Jellyblast V3 zip file on to your computer.
2. Using the USB cable, connect your device to computer and transfer the file to the SD card of your device. Do not place it any of your sub folders.
3. Now, detach the USB cable and turn off your device.
4. Boot your phone into Recovery Mode and for this, you need to press and hold the Volume Up key+ Home key + Power button simultaneously till you see the logo appear on the display.
5. Once you have entered into Recovery Mode, select Wipe data clean and cache partition.
6. Now, select install from SD card and then choose from the SD card. You can do this by using the volume rocker to select the option and power button to select.
7. Here, you need to wait for sometime so that the installation is complete. Then take some more time and reboot the device. The device may not automatically reboot and in this case you need to select reboot system now in the recovery mode.
Once, your device is rebooted, know that your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 has been updated with the Jellybean Custom ROM named as the Jellyblast V3.
DISCLAIMER: Note that you are following these instructions at your own risk and make sure that we are not liable for any damage caused to your device due to the instructions provided in this guide.