Here is good news for you if you are a Galaxy Note user as Jellybean based Paranoid custom ROM has been unveiled for your device. The ROM has features alike the Jellybean and the users will have a good experience because of its large display. It would be a wise choice to prefer this update as changes have been brought to the layout and the DPI. Special thanks to XDA Developers and its member named as utacka for developing such a Jelly Bean ROM in which apps run smoothly.
Features of Paranoid v2.13:
• Fixation of Paranoid preference troubles are assured
• Fixation of Phone offcenter layout display
• Upgrade to Build.prop tweaks
• Addition of Clear-all functionality to recent apps
• Benefit of center clock positioning
• Customized CM navigation bar
• Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 being rooted. The instruction below are only applicable for this model and hence, check it out by tapping settings>About phone> model number.
• Computer with access to web
• Original USB Data cable of your device
• Charge your device’s battery fully or up to 60% so that it does not shut in between the process
• Back up all your important data and files so that you don’t lose them during the process and you can do this with the backup app and then restore later.
• Enable USB Debugging and this you can do by tapping on settings> application> development> USB Debugging.
1. Firstly, you need to download Jellybean Paranoid Custom ROM package on to your computer.
2. Next, download Google Apps package on to your computer.
3. Using the USB data cable, connect the device to your computer and transfer the downloaded files to the SD card of your device and disconnect the cable.
4. Turn off your device and enter the phone into the Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Up key, OK button and Power button simultaneously. Use volume keys to navigate and Power button to select an option.
5. Here, select ‘install zip from sd card’, then select ‘choose zip from sd card’ and then select the two files one after the other.
6. After you are done with the selections, select ‘reboot system now’ if the device is not getting booted to the normal mode.
7. For the installation to finish, you need to wait for about 4 minutes and also wait for about 3 minutes for confirming and booting in normal mode.
To assure yourself of the update, you need to check by tapping on settings and then select about phone.
When you are done with the above discussed, know that you have installed Jellybean 4.1.1 based Paranoid Custom ROM on Galaxy Note N7000.
DISCLAIMER: Note that you are following these instructions at your own risk and make sure that we are not liable for any damage caused to your device due to the instructions provided in this guide.